How to find us
- A7 - towards Flensburg
- Exit 3 - Flensburg towards Glücksburg / Kappeln
- Exit B199 - Kappeln / Glücksburg / FL-Süd / FL-Ost
- Remain on B199 east for approx. 6 km
- Turn left onto K14 (Schottweg / Friedheim)
- At the end of the street, turn right on Fördestraße, which becomes Uferstraße (L249)
- You’ll come to the district of MEIERWIK near the city of Glücksburg
- The Vitalhotel Alter Meierhof will be on your left, right on Flensburg Fjord
WITH A BEAUTIFUL VIEW OF THE BALTIC SEA
UNFORGETABLE EXPERIENCES AMID THE BEAUTY OF THE BALTIC
The Vitalhotel Alter Meierhof warmly welcomes you to the Baltic Sea. The privately owned 54-room hotel is located right on the banks of Flensburg Fjord near Germany’s northernmost city, Glücksburg (a name that literally means “Fort Happiness”). The view sweeps all the way to the beach and across the waves to the Danish coast, while the hotel itself is imbued with a truly warm and welcoming authenticity. You are our guest, and your enjoyment and wellbeing are the highest priority of our friendly, attentive, and passionate staff. Find your own personal peace, relaxation and recovery in our luxurious gem on the Baltic. Unforgettable moments await you.
holiday at the baltic sea
The beautiful scenery of the Flensburg Fjord in Schleswig Holstein as well as the untouched nature with its forests, lakes and miles of beaches attract you right on your doorstep. Whether a day trip to Denmark, a harbor cruise in Flensburg on the nostalgic steamship »Alexandra« or sporty activities as sailing, golfing, nordic walking or jogging - discover the incomparable, original charm of northern Germany in Glücksburg. A historical tour through the impressive Glücksburg moated castle, whose Baroque halls can also book you for your event, rounds off your Baltic Sea experience on the German-Danish border perfectly.